Welcome to the Lobbying Register | Clàr-Coiteachaidh
IMPORTANT INFORMATION (FOR REGISTERED ORGANISATIONS)
THINGS HAVE CHANGED – AT YOUR REQUEST…
Following your ongoing feedback, the Lobbying Register website has been updated.
This has delivered a new dashboard landing page, providing at-a-glance information and a one-stop area to:
- check the status of your information returns: see returns requiring your attention, as well as your returns awaiting verification or published.
- check on your returns ‘never submitted’: with the facility now to delete any errors or unused drafts you no longer need yourself.
- see your current statutory submission period: to check your deadline.
- note when you last checked your registration details: with details on where to make any changes required.
- check your organisation’s registered email address: and make sure you pass on this to others that need access.
- submit an information return or a nil return: the dashboard is the new area to submit your returns from.
Other improvements include:
- an upgraded ‘public’ search: including an improvement of the CSV function, to ensure it copes with larger search requests. Plus, more choices when searching for published information returns and registrant information details.
- ‘Ghost text’ guidance in key areas of the information return: to provide direct information on how to best complete certain boxes.
- statutory submission period: drop-down boxes in both the information/nil return forms, to help you submit for the appropriate period.
For more details see our News page article.